Thursday, July 5, 2007

Construction Completed

Hey you there, yes you reading this very sentence, welcome once again.

Finally, I have completed constructing a place (blog) where I can call my own . The aim of my shelter is basically to put up entries to share, enlighten you (I hope), and pictures when i am good at it.

I haven't got much to say about this place yet since it is new. So stay around to find out more from time to time.

About myself...

My name is Johnny as you can see from the title, just plain Johnny. Sometimes I dislike people calling me John instead. You can't cut my name that way, cuz John is just a different name.

I like music, ranging from r n' b to punk rock. Trying or hoping to be a part time rock star someday although I am just an amateur guitarist now.

I don't really have a certain interest, my interest just changes sometimes. Well, it is just life, when you just want to venture into most of the things.


Do come by more often. Till then chiowz.


-Johnny signing out- *click*



No comments:

Visitor Counter