Sunday, July 8, 2007

Gathering at K Vin's House

Went to a party last night at my friend's from high school, K Vin.

Before that I bought a bottle of Dewar's White Label by John Dewar and Sons. It is a cheaper version of Scotch Whiskey. It only cost me RM75 for whiskey, I consider that affordable and worth it, I mean compared to Chivas Regal (RM 169). They sound also almost the same anyway. Bought a bottle of Absolut Vodka, Citron flavour (my girl's preference).

The party started slow when I arrived with my girl and a few other schoolmates. Finger food ranging from fries, cocktail sausages, fishballs, super rings (junkfood like Cheezels), KFC and few other random stuff. One of the specials was the Cheese Onion Dip a.k.a Cause of Death to go with crackers. It is mixed with cheese, onion and mayonese and baked to perfection.

We started opening the liquors at 10PM because everyone said it was too early before that. So we started with the Dewar's mixing with Coke. Later on my friend opened his dad's cupboard filled with lots of other liquors. Took out an aged Chivas and Tequila. I took 3 shots of whiskey both Dewar's and Chivas and just a couple of mixed coke and whiskey. Well I was forced to take the shots by the host. L to R : Chivas Regal, Absolut Citron, Dewar's White Label


On to the drinking games which are "Cai Mui", Big fish small fish and texas hold em poker. The penalty was just a a small glass of whiskey mixed with coke (how unexciting) and only a sip each time. Well the penalty was that pathetic because people don't want to get drunk and have to drive, and sadly some of them at the party did not even drink a single drop of alcohol. The drinking was quite short though due to the same reasons.

We ended it with a sit down and chat session while finishing up the remaining food. The kind host served us chinese tea, which doesn't keep you from sleeping. Left the house at 3 AM plus. Too bad, the Absolut Citron is a full bottle and un-open, well next time then. Anyways, thanx to K Vin for the great party.

-Johnny signing out- *click*

No comments:

Visitor Counter