Monday, July 9, 2007

Song - Want You To Know

There is an ad in Malaysia on the newest sony ericsson phone, the W880i. Anyway this entry is not about the phone. There is a song on the ad which has a catchy tune. The title of the song is "Want You To Know" by Freelance Hellraiser. The lyrics was pretty matching for their candle light dinner in that ad as well.

You gotta at least watch the ad to know what I am talking about. If you want to watch it, I guess you could catch it if you pop by GSC cinemas during this period, not sure if it is in TGV though.

The lyrics goes like this......

I want you to know you make me happy

I want you to know you make me sad


I want you to know you make me happy


You were the best thing that i ever had...

The lyrics are more of a dedication to someone as you can read here. I think the genre is quite an Indie. The tune is pretty catchy for me especially the starting intro on the guitar, not sure if it goes for you as well.

Get the song and listen if you want to.


-Johnny signing off- *click*

No comments:

Visitor Counter